Parish Capital Campaigns
Many of the parishes in the Diocese of Fort Worth are undertaking capital campaigns to build, expand or renovate facilities. To donate to one of these campaigns, please click the button below, then choose the parish from the drop down menu.
Parish Capital Campaigns are approved by the Diocesan Pastoral Finance Committee with the subsequent fundraising plan reviewed and monitored by the Advancement Foundation. All parish campaign funds will be received and processed through the Advancement Foundation.
Current campaigns managed by the Advancement Foundation include:
Holy Cross, The Colony
G.I.F.T. - Give In Faith Today
- Capital campaign to expand and renovate present facilities.
Holy Family, Fort Worth
Phase I Building Campaign
Holy Trinity Mission, Azle
Immaculate Heart of Mary, Abbott
Legacy Building Campaign
- Commencing during the 50th Anniversary of the Diocese of Fort Worth and concluding with the 75th Anniversary of the parish, the Legacy Building Campaign will revitalize the parish by repainting all building exteriors, adding new flooring in the church and resurfacing the parking lot.
St. Andrew, Fort Worth
Honoring Our Legacy, Building Our Future Capital Campaign
- The first phase in facility renewal and new construction for the continuance and revitalization of Saint Andrew Catholic Parish.
St. Francis of Assisi, Grapevine
Our Faith, Our Family, Our Future
- Capital campaign to provide a new formation building to accommodate the needs for religious education programs, as well as provide the parish with a dedicated adoration chapel, complete necessary maintenance repairs and refurbish the sanctuary to improve the worship experience.
St. John Paul II, Denton
Faith - Formation - Future
- UNT Building Fund Campaign
St. John the Apostle, North Richland Hills
Vision 2020: Building the Future
- Capital campaign to construct a new rectory and a social services outreach center to serve more than 5,000 families each year.
St. Joseph, Arlington
Providing for Our Future Campaign
- Upgrade the lights to a high-efficiency LED system, establish a deferred maintenance fund and establish a Catholic schools scholarship fund endowment.
St. Jude, Mansfield
- Debt reduction, faith formation building
St. Martin de Porres, Prosper
Land Acquisition Campaign
St. Mary, Gainesville
St. Patrick Cathedral, Fort Worth
St. Peter the Apostle, White Settlement
Doorway to the Sacred
- Construct a Narthex, relocate restrooms and choir, add seating in Sanctuary, overhaul audio equipment, remodel the Altar to provide enclosure for the Tabernacle, create new access to cry room, construct a bell tower.
St. Philip the Apostle, Lewisville
Together In Christ: Building on Firm Foundations
- Move the parish to their new 40 acre site in Flower Mound.
St. Thomas Aquinas, Pilot Point
Phase 4 Building Campaign
St. Thomas the Apostle, Fort Worth