Parish Capital Campaigns
Many of the parishes in the Diocese of Fort Worth are undertaking capital campaigns to build, expand or renovate facilities. To donate to one of these campaigns, please click the button below, then choose the parish from the drop down menu.
Parish Capital Campaigns are approved by the Diocesan Pastoral Finance Committee with the subsequent fundraising plan reviewed and monitored by the Advancement Foundation. All parish campaign funds will be received and processed through the Advancement Foundation.
Current campaigns managed by the Advancement Foundation include:
Holy Family, Fort Worth
Phase I Building Campaign
Holy Trinity Mission, Azle
St. Andrew, Fort Worth
Honoring Our Legacy, Building Our Future Capital Campaign
- The first phase in facility renewal and new construction for the continuance and revitalization of Saint Andrew Catholic Parish.
St. Francis of Assisi, Grapevine
Our Faith, Our Family, Our Future
- Capital campaign to provide a new formation building to accommodate the needs for religious education programs, as well as provide the parish with a dedicated adoration chapel, complete necessary maintenance repairs and refurbish the sanctuary to improve the worship experience.
St. John Paul II, Denton
Faith - Formation - Future
- UNT Building Fund Campaign
St. Joseph, Arlington
Providing for Our Future Campaign
- Upgrade the lights to a high-efficiency LED system, establish a deferred maintenance fund and establish a Catholic schools scholarship fund endowment.
St. Martin de Porres, Prosper
Land Acquisition Campaign
St. Mary, Gainesville
St. Patrick Cathedral, Fort Worth
St. Philip the Apostle, Lewisville
Together In Christ: Building on Firm Foundations
- Move the parish to their new 40 acre site in Flower Mound.
St. Thomas Aquinas, Pilot Point
Phase 4 Building Campaign
St. Thomas the Apostle, Fort Worth