Annual Diocesan Appeal
English | Español
St. Francis Circle
Thanks to the dedicated support of loyal contributors who make a continuous monthly gift to the Annual Diocesan Appeal, a steady stream of income helps to serve the poor, families, clergy and children of our Diocese.
Members of St. Francis Circle make a continuous gift to the Appeal via monthly credit card or automatic bank account withdrawal. Gifts repeat for 12 months and continue from year-to-year.
How do I join?
- Check the St. Francis Circle option on your commitment card and return it to us.
- Sign up online.
- Authorize continuous, monthly credit card or automatic bank account withdrawal.
- Gifts will repeat for 12 months and continue from year-to-year.
How can continuous monthly giving benefit you?
- It’s easy and automatic. You choose the monthly amount.
- It’s flexible and secure. You can increase, decrease, pause or stop your donation at any time.
- It’s convenient. You will receive one, consolidated tax receipt for your donations each January.
- It’s rewarding. You will grow in faith by sharing lovingly with others.
What makes monthly giving so valuable?
- It’s reliable. The program provides a consistent source of funding for our mission as Church.
- It’s cost effective. Automatic donations are processed more efficiently and monthly donors receive fewer mailings every year.
- It makes a difference. Thousands of hours of service can be provided to the people in our parishes, schools and other ministries and programs.
Associate Director of the Advancement Foundation
Gift Processing Supervisor
Broken link or website issue?